18 December 2009

Priyanka Chopra is my lucky charm: Pooja Chopra

Priyanka Chopra is my lucky charm: Pooja Chopra

[Pooja_Chopra_300.jpg]
Miss India World Pooja Chopra considers it lucky that former title winner, Bollywood actress Priyanka Chopra is going to be on the judges' panel for the Miss World contest in Johannesburg this year.Pooja, who will represent India at the international beauty pageant, thinks that she has a connection with the star in more ways than one.

"Priyanka is my lucky charm. She had performed at the Miss India pageant in which I won the Miss India World title.""She was the main lead in 'Fashion' - the film I made my first brief appearance in and now she is at Miss World, bringing me luck a third time," Pooja told PTI in an email interview from Johannesburg.

She might be excited about Priyanka bringing her luck but Pooja's inspiration behind becoming a beauty queen is former Miss Universe Sushmita Sen.

No comments: