20 February 2010

My Name is Khan Review


Music Directors: Shankar Mahadevan, Ehsaan Noorani and Loy Mendonca;
Lyricist: Niranjan Iyengar;
Singers: Rashid Khan, Adnan Sami, Shankar Mahadevan, Shreya Ghoshal, Suraj Jagan, Rahat Fateh Ali Khan, Richa Sharma and Shafqat Amanat Ali;

My Name is Khan is a somewhat old concept movie which would have liked me if it was released in 2001-2006 as it has the back drop of 9/11 in it which is i think little bit old fashioned. Having said that the acting by especially Srk is too good. He has acted as an autistic person very well and he really deserves an award for his acting in MNIK. The movie revolves around religion and terrorism and although it conveys a good message but it failed to impress me. I would still rate 3 idiots more than MNIK.

No comments: