25 May 2009

Techie Phrases



These are actual things we’ve heard from computer newbies. Scary but true.

* Intercom Explorer

* Can you get RAM on a CD?

* I think I deleted the internet.

* Whenever I’m on the phone, I can’t dial up. I think that’s a bug.

* I can’t find my desktop!

* Windows Me 2000

* It says “webmasteratalteringtime.com” isn’t a valid email address!

* My computer is performing illegal operations! Am I in trouble?

* I think it might be a problem with the soft drive.

* When I print, the holes are on the wrong side… I think I need to get the printer repaired.

* How do I download more ink for my printer?

* Outback Express

* I don’t think my keyboard has an “any” key.

* Do I have to shut down the computer before I restart?

* Do I have to shut down the computer before I restart?

* Noo! My taskbar is really big again! Why me?!

* Windows HP

* I can never remember… do CDs go in label side up or down?

* Are the numbers supposed to be in lowercase too?

* Desktop eh? Is that under Programs?

* It won’t let me type my password… all I get is black dots.


No comments: